Rasulullah Salallahu alaihi wassalam,  the Hand of
Heavens to Save Mankind
Mawlana Syaikh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Lefke, Cyprus 12 November 2006

Bismillah hirRohman nirRohim

Destur, ya Sayyidi Meded, Meded ya Sultanu-l Awliya
Meded, ya Rijalallah, aghithuna bi auniLlah...

Mankind they are in a big and terrible situation,
terrible situation and asking to save themselves (by)
what they are thinking and knowing. (They are) asking
to use some means for saving themselves and their
efforts is it like a man [who] just fell in a muddy
place, water, that under it it is soft and it is
impossible to save a person by moving or asking to
swim - you can’t swim! (There) must be someone from
outside that (is) giving his hand and may take him out
or in a small Arch, to come in it and get out. That
person must reach something from outside, from his
[own] efforts it is impossible to save himself,
because when moving more, coming down more.

Allah Almighty was teaching His Seal of Prophets, His
most honoured one, Sayyidina Muhammad - sallaLlahu
alayhi wa sallam -, and he was a hand from Heavens,
just sent from Heavens to people, to catch his hand
and to save themselves and Allah Almighty sending to
him for that purpose Holy Quran. Just before [there
had been] Holy Books and (the) last holy one (was the)
Holy Quran. “Quran habluLlahi matin.” (The) Prophet
(was) saying - sallaLlahu alayhi wa sallam -, bringing
a description on (the) Holy Quran: “O people, (the)
Holy Quran that just had been sent to you from Heavens
through myself, it is (an) unbroken rope. Don’t think
(that), if (the) whole world people (were) going to
catch it, (it) can be broken, no! (It is) ‘matin‘, it
is so powerful rope that (the) whole (of) mankind, if
(they were) coming together and keeping it, never (it
was) going to be broken and falling down, no!

This is so clear and situation of people in our days -
that it is mentioned our days last days of dunya,
running speedfully to reach to its last station - :
people now saying: “We can think! Through our mindly
productions we can find a way to save ourselves, our
nations, or our whole mankind that we are a big
family. To save we can do something and we are not in
need to follow or catch a rope or some means from
Heavens, particularly we are not in need [of any] Holy
Book.”

That is (the) biggest mistake of mankind now: (they
are) saying: “We are not in need Holy Books.” Why?
Your ancestors 1000 years were following and keeping
their Holy Books and living peacefully as much as
possible. Now what about? Why people are denying and
saying: “We are not in need Holy Books“? Holy Books
for what? “Holy Books we may recite when a person
dying, we may recite on him or on his or their graves.
We may do this, but for our lives it is not necessary
to use it. We may use our mindly productions and do a
way for ourselves.” They made Holy Books only for dead
people! You think Holy Books just had been sent for
dead people, for cemeteries, (for) whom passing away?
What about ourselves?

That is biggest mistake that people fall in it now in
our days. As long as insisting not to follow Holy
Commands, Holy Rules had been sent through Messengers,
Messages, [it is] impossible to save themselves. They
should sink down, never getting out…

May Allah forgive us!…We are (a) weak community, (a)
handful (of) people, and I am (a) weak servant and my
words (are) never reaching beyond this building.
Billions of people (are) following Satan and Satans
followers and now we are looking and seeing that
situation of mankind now on this world getting more
difficult and worse, but yet they are not breaking
their pride and to say: “O our Lord!”

I am surprising from Iraqian people. Baghdad people or
Palestinian people, that they are in big and terrible
situation. I am surprising: you are Muslims, what you
are following? They are following a rope from Heavens?
No! I am surprising and saying: “Ya Hu, in Baghdad
there are hundreds of Awliya, Saints, that through our
beliefs have power when living around people and also
when passing to Alamu-l Barzakh, that (means) before
(the) Day of Resurrection. They have power! They can
do something! That is Islamic belief, but Satan making
it and denying and saying: “Don’t believe in Awliya,
through Saints, but you must look what you can do
through your material powers.”

(And so they say): “O Sheikh, we are not in need to
visit Awliya and ask (them) to help us.” “What you are
doing?” “ We are asking to help us Uranium, we are
asking to help us nuclear centers.” Iranian people
that they are saying: “We are caliphs of Allah
Almighty and Sayyidina Ali” and Ali was making
factories of nuclear bombs (?) and trusting on it?
“Ohhh, we have so many powerful centers!” What Allah
(is) saying? “I am defending My believers! I am
helping them, supporting them, keeping them.” No, no,
we are not believing in such things, we are building
central of atomic, nuclear atoms! (And) one is not
enough, we must build another one, so we can trust on
it... Ohhh, we have now one hundred centers of nuclear
factories and bombs, now we may sleep peacefully!”

O Ajam people, where is your Lord? Sayyidina Ali (is)
saying this to you? Or Prophet saying: “(It is) enough
for Muslims to carry sword,” and sword and their
spears may reach to the centers of nuclear bombs
centers to make like this… and throw it away!

But no more beliefs, no more people believing in
spirituality! All becoming now material people, never
trusting anything spiritual or heavenly! They should
learn! They should be punished and learn! Why Holy
Quran coming to people? Coming to them to open for
them hells doors? Or coming Prophets and Holy Books to
open to mankind the doors of Paradise? Which one? Why
not believing? Why believing in material things and
you are trusting on your nuclear bombs? That is Islam?

They are (on the) wrong way, wrong way! You must
correct your way or you [are] never going to reach to
a holy one that he had been mentioned through Prophets
holy Hadith. Holy Quran saying that: “I am defending
Muslims by any means or without means”, but they are
living through life of reasons, asbab. If you run
after such reasons and trust on them, Allah Almighty
may take away reasons that you trust on it and you can
fall down!

A plane (is) flying, trusting on (its) engines. If
Allah Almighty (is) taking that engine, what about
that plane? Now people (are) not trusting real engine
that Allah Almighty granting to them, saying: “Eh,
atom power, nuclear bombs enough for us, we may send
(them over a distance of) 100 kilometres!” If that
nuclear bomb (is) going like to East, if throwing to
West or going to West, throwing on you, what about?

Allah Almighty (He is) ‘Fa’alun li-ma yurid‘, (He) may
do as He likes! Don’t trust on means, no! O Muslims,
don’t trust on nuclear bombs, on your soldiers, if you
are not trusting to Allah… Europeans (are) making
competition that: “We have more power than you”,
others saying: “We have more capacity, more chance to
win if any war broke out.” All (of that) it is false,
batil!

O people, trust on Allah Almighty and believe that
Allah is able to protect His servants here and
Hereafter - you should be happy! If not, Divine Anger
(is) going to take away everyone that (is) trusting on
material aspects! Going to take them away and Mehdi
coming, alayhi salam, to carry away whole batil, false
things, and dunya (is) going to remain with good
people. Don’t think they may use nuclear bombs and
according to their imagination that bombs may do
everything to be poisoned. That is your knowledge.
Allah Almighty sending one wind or a hurricane,
collecting, taking away, finished - dunya going to be
clean!

Believe in Allah, believe in His Power, in His Force,
in His Endless Authority on everything. Beginning from
atoms up to gigantic galaxies. Everyone (is) directed
and under their Lords Endless Power, keeping them and
directing them. You must believe in it. You can’t
direct yourself! You can do that according satanic
teachings, but (the) Lord of Heavens (is) going to
take away Satan and also (those) who (are) following
him! Man must think on such things what we are saying
now! May Allah forgive us!

O people, say: “Astaghfirullah! Astaghfirullah,
Astaghfirullah! Tauba, ya Rabbi, Tauba, ya Rabbi,
Tauba, Astaghfirullah! East and West, everything (is)
for You! You are (the) Creator and Your Order (is)
going on, we are nothing! Forgive us and send us from
Your glorious servants to make the heads of satanic
people down and to step on their heads who following
satanic ways.

May Allah bless you and forgive us. For the honour of
the most honoured and praised one in His Divine
Presence Sayyidina Muhammad - sallaLlahu alayhi wa
sallam - Fatiha!

Wa min Allah at Tawfiq

Dapatkan kutipan-kutipan ucapan Mawlana Syekh Nazhim
al-Haqqani qs, Mawlana Syekh Hisyam Kabbani qs, dan
para Grandsyekh Tarekat Naqsybandi melalui SMS
BERLANGGANAN. Caranya: Ketik REG HISYAM Kirim ke 3949.
Anda akan mendapatkan 2 SMS per hari dengan tarif Rp.
2000/SMS. Untuk Berhenti Berlangganan, Ketik UNREG
HISYAM Kirim ke 3949

Untuk mendapatkan jadwal Zikir Khatm Khwajagan
Mingguan dapat berlangganan dengan cara: Ketik REG
ZIKIR  Kirim ke 3949 Tarif Rp. 2000/SMS (frekuensi 1
SMS per minggu)

BERBAGAI DVD THE TEACHING OF SUFI MASTER, ( SEMUA DVD
TELAH DITRANSLASI DALAM BAHASA INDONESIA)
PRODUCT BY www.rabbani- sufi.blogspot. com

DVD TITLE : SPIRITUAL FATHER
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : CERAMAH SH HISHAM (ENGLISH-INDONESIA)

DVD TITLE : HEAVENLY KNOWLEDGE, PENGETAHUAN SURGAWI
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : CERAMAH SH HISHAM (ENGLISH-INDONESIA)

DVD TITLE : NEVER ENDING KNOWLEDGE
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : CERAMAH SH HISHAM (ENGLISH-INDONESIA)

DVD TITLE : ILMU ULAMA DIBANDINGKAN ILMU AWLIYA
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : Ilmu Ulama hanya setetes dari Samudera Ilmu
Awliya, Para Wali Kekasih Allah. Ilmu Ulama hanya ilmu
Awroq, atau Ilmu yang Tertulis, sementara Ilmu Awliya
adalah Ilmu Azwaq atau Ilmu rasa, Ilmu Hakikat.

DVD TITLE : MONITORING MURID ACTIVITIES
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : Ceramah Pengawasan Mursyid terhadap Murid,
Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan

TITLE DVD : NAQSHBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING
DERVISHES, TOMANG ZAWIYAH
PRICE : Rp. 50.000 ( ISI 2 DVD )

WHIRLING DERVISHES DI LEFKE, CYPRUS TURKI, KEDIAMAN
SULTHANUL AWLIYA MAWLANA SYAIKH NAZIM ADIL AL-HAQQANI

TITLE : SYAIKH NAZIM HOUSE & WHIRLING DERVISHES
ISI : Kegiatan sehari-hari Mawlana Syaikh Nazim,
Dzikir dan Whirling Dervishes. Rumah beliau, Ceramah,
Sholat dan tanya jawab murid dan Mursyid. PRICE : Rp.
25.000,-

DVD TITLE : SUFI FESTIVAL, DEWA, RATU & RABBANI BAND
CERAMAH HEAVENLY MUSIC by Mawlana Syaikh Hisham
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-

TITLE : DVD TSUNAMI DAN HAKIKAT ILMU AWLIYA
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : Tsunami di Aceh dan Hakikat Samudera Ilmu
Awliya di Masjid Bank Indonesia

TITLE : DVD KEUTAMAAN BERSALAWAT
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : SATU SHALAWAT AKAN MENYELAMATKAN DARI API
NERAKA

TITLE : DVD BE HUMBLE & NISFU SYABAN
PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : Ceramnah Mawlana Sayikh Hisyam di Masjid
at-Taqwa Jakarta dengan tema menjadi rendah hati dan
CXermah di Masjid Al-Bina tentang Nisfu Syaban, Doa
Nisfu Syaban dan Dzikir Khatam kawajagan.

TYPE : DVD
TITLE : DZIKIR KHATAM KAWAJAGAN DI MASJID SUNDA KELAPA

PRICE : Rp. 25.000,-
CONTENT : Dzikir Akbar Naqshbandi Haqani Indonesia di
Masjid Sunda Kelapa, yang dipimpin oleh KH. Zamhuri
al-Hafidz, Imam Masjid Besar Baiturrahman Aceh,
Ceramah KH. Ahmad Syahid, Pesantren Qori Al-Falah,
Nagrek Bandung

SERIA DVD SUFI MEDITATION

TITLE : SUFI MEDITATION 1
Harga DVD : Rp. 25.000,-
Isi DVD : Hakikat Tawasul, Submission of Body, Mind
and Soul

TITLE : SUFI MEDITATION 2
Harga DVD : Rp. 25.000,-
Isi DVD : Meditasi Sufi, Submission of Body, Mind and
Soul dan Whirling Dervishes di TIM

TITLE : DVD MUROQOBAH, LATAIF
Harga DVD : Rp. 25.000
Isi DVD : Lataif dan Muroqobah ( Meditasi Sufi )

TYPE : BUKU
Judul Buku : MELAWAN EGO, The Teaching of Sufi Master
Penerbit : Rabbani Sufi Institute of Indonesia
Halaman : 177 Halaman, Harga : Rp. 30.000,-

CARA PEMESANAN :
Kirimkan email ke [EMAIL PROTECTED] com Alamat ANDA,
Alamat Lengkap, Nama dan No Telp/HP. Sebutkan Buku/DVD
yang dipesan, Jumlah masing2 pesanan. Pembayaran via
ATM BCA atau Transfer BCA Melawai No Rek 070 100 9834
atas nama R. Arief Ludiantoro H. Atau bisa juga
melalui Alamat Pemesanan : Jl. Nipah IX No. 8,
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12170. Tel (021) 7255508, Atau
melalui SMS di HP. 0816 830 748. Buku akan dikirim
melalui TIKI.

wasalam, arief hamdani
www.rabbansi- sufi.blogspot. com
www.mevlanasufi. blogspot. com