Hello all,

since there have been no further replies, I am wondering whether I
am asking the wrong question. I would have thought that nearly every
Dancer user is facing this problem, hence I am a bit surprised that
there doesn't seem to be a standard solution. What is everybody else
doing? Or am I mistaken and this is a minority problem after all?

Cheers,
Lutz