Posted by: "Tammy Kinkade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

De,

Funny you should ask that...I just took a quick trip to our health food
store (they do a great job of specializing in alternative therapies and are
extremely, *extremely* knowledgeable about female problems)...Cindy, the
owner, got out a book that had the leading homeopathic/alternative
specifications for ovarian cysts and endometriosis...and it's the same thing
for both.  Cindy has actually had Endo, so she took me right to the stuff
the book talked about - a progesterone cream that you apply for about 3/4 of
your cycle.  She said she's been using it for a number of years with much
success.  Let's hope it does something - it sure wasn't cheap!!  $25 for a 2
oz. tube!

And of course, I'm still going to see mom's OB/GYN the first week of Feb.
My NP said there's no reason why I shouldn't have been able to get pregnant
in the last 2 years.  She feels that there must be some underlying problem.
I've always had a "feeling" that I couldn't have children...and have gone at
this pretty casually.  Hubby is actually the one who wants a baby, I just
figure that if it happens, it happens.  If not, it's not the end of the
world.  Mom is really disappointed that we haven't given her a grandchild
yet (we've been married for about 7 years), especially since I'm an only
child.  She asked me today if I would want to see a fertility doctor.  I
don't...I've never had that incredible, overwhelming urge to have a baby as
some women do.  I've just always been content to mother my dogs, so if I
can't have a baby, then that's what was meant to be.  (When I was little,
seven or eight, some relative jokingly asked me how many babies I wanted to
have when I grew up...even now I distinctly remember saying, "Babies?!  I'm
not having babies - I'm having puppies!"  Maybe I'm psychic!)

I'll definitely ask about the progesterone tests.  *I* know there's
something else wrong with me, I've just never been able to find a doctor who
didn't tell me it was "all in my head."

And congratulations, again!  It's so incredibly amazing that you're okay -
I'm so happy for you!

Tammy Kinkade
Defiance, Ohio
w/the big brats - Hoss & Samson (babies, who needs babies with these two???)