Hi,

I have a picture (Fuji XE2, XTrans, sorry :) ) with two hot (white) pixels. One
of them is perfectly corrected by the hotpixels module, the other not. If I try
to raise the strength, several other pixels (which are correct) are corrected
that shouldn't (in the red blurry flower).

Both pixels are below the damselfly, and demosaiced bright white.

As this happens even with an empty history, I just share the RAF for now.
Please tell me if an XMP is also needed.

Here is the link to this RAF:

http://dl.free.fr/rm.pl?h=hADGGHNK4&i=79426743&s=CcmFA50FqLHFmVY0exVdmcwI2CiOJZ27

I don't know where it comes from, and I lack experience correcting hot pixels:
these two appeared on this picture and disappeared since then. I suspect the
camera was quite hot (very hot weather currently here, and the camera stayed in
the sun quite a bit). So

I don't know if this is a problem of me using it badly, a bug, or they are not
hot pixels and I'm wrong in assuming they should be corrected :)

Regards

Marc