Hi Ulrich,

> I'd like to start an update of the usermanual to make it ready for
> 2.2.
>
> Let's begin by compiling a list of required changes. From my side
> following comes to mind and I added a proposal of whom might take
> care.
> Please and your proposals.
>
> * new module liquify [Pascal?]

Sure, but I have already sent you an initial version of the
documentation some time ago. I'm ready for any update if needed of
course.

> My idea is to start working now. Maybe we can have text for the new
> features complete by early September and have everything ready with
> all proofreading etc. by mid October.

Sounds like a plan to me!

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B