I could also help you with the german translation.

Best regards,

Paul

Am 2016-11-30 um 09:56 schrieb Blandyna Bogdol:
Dear all, dear Tobias,

I think the same: no automated translation. I can help you, if your will.

I use arktable 2.2 rc1 and I think, this can be our target milestone for
german manual.

Best regards,
Blandyna

<mailto:m...@houz.org>>:

    Am Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 15:39:47 CET schrieb David
    Vincent-Jones:
    > Maybe an 'automated' Google translate for a first cut would be
    helpful.

    No way. Better no translation than an automated one. If someone
    wants to have
    such a thing he can just feed our online manual to Google translate.

    > David

    Tobias

    > On 11/29/2016 03:11 PM, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
    > > Am Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 18:00:29 CET schrieb Blandyna
    Bogdol:
    > >> Dear all,
    > >>
    > >> what do you think about a german user manual for darktable.  I
    worked
    > >> for 15 yers as technical writer and do this some days in the
    year in my
    > >> new job too.
    > >>
    > >> I think, the project need some help :-).
    > >>
    > >> What do you think?
    > >
    > > Go ahead and get translating. I started it once but it's too
    much work.

    > >> Best regards
    > >> Blandyna
    > >
    > > Tobias