Same here, no problems with Gnome Shell.

Do you use any fancy extensions?

Am 08.12.2016, 23:26 Uhr, schrieb François Tissandier <francois.tissand...@gmail.com>:

I'm using Gnome Shell on at least 3 computers, and I never had this issue
with Darktable.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Pascal Obry <pas...@obry.net> wrote:

Le jeudi 08 décembre 2016 à 23:05 +0300, Timur Irikovich Davletshin a
écrit :
> Well, the only non-standard — I use Ubuntu Gnome flavor. Additional
> ppa includes only DT.

Just wanted to state again that I'm using GNOME Shell on GNU/Debian and
from time to time on Ubuntu too. I have never ever experienced this
issue. So indeed probably due to some external parameters... Now which
one I can't tell :(

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B