Hi Tobias,
I use camera time zone UTC with time offset +00:00:00, but it  doesn't work.
I also tried other time zones. It's always the same.
Have a look at the picture.
http://www.multimedia4linux.de/dt/geotagging_timezone.jpg

If I use the log data from the last months, then my test photo is found.
However, the result does not fit. Time, day, place, country everything wrong.

Holger