Hello,
I want to remove in my Lua script entries from a combobox during runtime.
Removes entries by setting them to nil does not work! What am I doing wrong?
See attachement

Holger
--[[

    darktable is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
    the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
    (at your option) any later version.

    darktable is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

    along with darktable.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
]]

local dt = require "darktable"
local gettext = dt.gettext
dt.configuration.check_version(...,{4,0,0})

test_combobox = dt.new_widget("combobox")
{
    label = 'test combobox',
    tooltip ='',
    value = 1,
    editable=true,
    "1","2","3","4","5",
    reset_callback = function(self_reset)
       self_reset.value = 1
    end
}

add_button = dt.new_widget("button")
    {
      label = 'change combobox',
      clicked_callback = function (xxx)
            test_combobox{nil}
            test_combobox{"XX","YY",nil,nil,nil,}
         dt.print("combobox changed")
      end
    }

local import_widget =   dt.new_widget("box") {
    test_combobox,
    add_button,

 }

dt.register_lib("test", "test", true, true, {[dt.gui.views.lighttable] = {"DT_UI_CONTAINER_PANEL_LEFT_CENTER", 900}}, import_widget, nil, nil)