Hello, Tobias

Sorry for the delay. I've tested the program with the new code without debug sereral times and it works in the proper way. I think I'll be able to debug it in 2 weeks due to absence of computer. But, anyway, for now it works, thank you.

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. September 2017 um 16:59 Uhr
Von: "Tobias Ellinghaus" <m...@houz.org>
An: darktable-dev@lists.darktable.org
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: [darktable-dev] export naming is broken
Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2017, 09:41:30 CEST schrieb Alexander Rabtchevich:
> Hello, Tobias.

Hi,

> It's a pity, but yesterday evening the program failed adain. And today
> morning the behavior didn't change - it contnued creating directories with
> .jpg files instead of filename.jpg . So can we proceed to printf() ?

sure, let's find the bug and fix it. First of all, I rewrote parts of the
variables code again, so please pull and compile anew. Also, please clear
build/ and pass "-DBUILD_TESTS=On" to cmake. Once you have compiled darktable
I want you to run build/src/tests/darktable-test-variables and show the
result.

> With respect,
> Alexander Rabtchevich

Tobias