Hello Bill,

On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:58:36 +1100, William Ferguson <wpfergu...@gmail.com> wrote:

/opt/dttest/bin/darktable-cli _7D_0651.CR2  _7D_0651.jpg --style "croff"
--append --core --configdir /home/bill/.config/dttest works for me.

Oops, that's the version I just hacked together...   :-D

I take it from the above that you have a local modified version of darktable-cli which takes a --style "croff" switch, but not sure what the following is all about. I've been beavering away here trying to figure out elegant ways of setting the clipping in the xmp files to "0", and then restoring after export, but if your feature is robust it would be a better solution.

Should I submit a PR?

I'm not ofay with how these things are done, best see what the experts have to say.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell