Anyone with a fix or a workaround for that please?

Thanks

Jean-Luc

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) <jean.luc.cou...@gmail.com>
Date: mer. 6 mars 2019 à 18:16
Subject: lens correction and shape of the masks
To: darktable forum <darktable-u...@lists.darktable.org>

 Hi
I've used a 14 mm Samyang lens on a Canon EOS 6D MkII to shoot the Milky
Way.
I've applied the lens corrections from darktable (in this case, distorsion
is relevant).

If I use thereafter a drawn mask with a gradient, the shape of the gradient
is curved the opposite way the correction is done.

i.e. the distorsion is basically a barrel.
And the curve of the gradient depends where I put it: it is straight in the
middle and concave in the lower or upper part of the picture.

This is quite annoying because I'm always chasing the right position of the
gradient.

Jean-Luc