This is driving me crazy and I don't find a solution.

Take the lens correction module, click on the camera to get a list.
Select Nikon or Canon as there is a very long sub-menu. But in this
sub-menu you cannot scroll. There is no arrows on top or bottom and the
mouse scroll does nothing. This means that only the visible camera can
be selected.

This is already a problem on 2.6.2 and can be reproduced on master.

While playing with CSS I had some time the chance to see the arrows and
to have a scrollable window. But it worked only once!

So looking for help if there is a Gtk+ expert around.

Thanks,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B