My normal font size now appears to look fine but there appears to be a great deal of misplaced bold font being used. I also not that the line spacing looks like it is set at 2 which is really extending the module lengths.

On 2019-04-17 10:46 a.m., Robert Rembold wrote:
It's a known issue which was introduced after 3.24.3 and should be solved in 3.24.7: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/1719

Am 17.04.19 um 19:35 schrieb William Ferguson:
My gtk2 is 2.24.32, so only the gtk3 is different 3.22.30 vs 3.24.x

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 1:24 PM Robert Rembold <d...@rrembold.de <mailto:d...@rrembold.de>> wrote:

    Hi Pascal,
    Unfortunately, I also noticed the described issue here. You're
    not alone ;)

    My settings are as follows:
    - Ubuntu 18.10 with Xfce
    - 1920*1080 screen resolution
    - gtk-2.24.32
    - gtk-3.24.4
    - built darktable from sources few days ago (if exact version
    matters I
    can check)

    Best Regards,
    Robert