point taken.

On 31.10.19 14:34, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> [10-31-19 09:27]:
No ... I am staying away from TE for a bit ... I have, so far, not
understood it sufficiently to find it useful. I am awaiting a video or other
informative description.

On 31.10.19 14:21, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com> [10-31-19 09:11]:
As I indicated earlier .... after a full re-install of dt (which now starts
and runs correctly) that lib file is still not on my system.

I don't understand it either!