On Sat, Nov 2, 2019, at 08:40, Christian wrote:

> Anyway, I'm happy that the pixlpipe is no longer fixed.

I'm happy that the unfixed pipe is mostly not broken... big thanks to all the
devs who banged their heads against all the many little problems (because that
shouldn't be thankless work!).

> BTW how is the order stored in the XMP? I guess for every
> module a +/- offset to the default order is stored?

Each module has a default ordering number, when a module is moved it gets a new
number between the numbers of its new neighbors. You can see these in the XMP
file as lines like

      darktable:iop_order="8.0000000000000"

Modules which have been moved from their default location are likely to have
non-zero values after the decimal point.

You can use the -d ioporder switch when launching dt to see information about
this happening.

--
jys