Hi,

At Timur, please test my PR here : https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/3362

sams96 replies this day that my PR fix this. I never had this issue so that was not the purpose on start but if it helps !

Have a good day

Le 11/11/2019 à 03:57, Sam a écrit :
Hey Timur, I opened an issue on github for this <https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/3359>, but it seems like it's just you and I that see this so I was wondering what OS and maybe DE you're using?

Thanks