For consistency of conversation I'll copy my private reply to Sam:

===

Sam, there is a couple of other visual glitches I noticed.

1: screenshot1.png — line height of empty directory removal dialog. To
reproduce it create empty folder, put some raw file in it and
physically remove it from lightroom → selected image[s].

2: screenshot2.png — another button order problem in creation of new
style. Should be reversed like you made it before.

3: Another problem may appear if you right click little display button
in right bottom corner (set display profile, lightroom mode). Popup is
too narrow to fit default strings in English. Not saying about
languages like French or Russian which tend to have longer words.

Thanks for your work in advance,

Timur.

===