one day you will learn how to read.

1) patrick shanahan is in the business of making noise
2) At this moment, create and support does not exist. There is just no explanation as to why release after release has the same issues. Any one for QA. I dont see it. Do you? the rotate and clip issue(s)are in 3.4.1, 3.4.1.1, as well in 3.6 . Why would anyone use darktable, if it behaves erratically, inconsistently, and just dies at any moment. Rotate and clip should be rock solid by now. xmp files should be rock solid by now. the 500 or so issues should be eliminated. Then again, see #1 .

anyway, my orig question is anyone working on the rotate and clip issues?