Hello Maurizio,
I would like to suggest, for the interface, "soft" translations that are
understandable for the average user, as long as they are correct.
In the pop-up entries and possibly in the manual, you could be more daring.
The interface itself is not friendly to the average user.

Thank you for Your work

Lorenzo Fontanella
Calcinato Via Monte 2 (BS) ITALY
Cell. 328.81.45.594