Le jeudi 14 avril 2016 à 10:42 -0700, darkta...@911networks.com a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> DT2.0.3 on arch (I haven't upgraded to gtk3.2).
>
> I created a style from just a watermark, so it can be used at the
> export stage. I exported a whole bunch of photographs on the same
> batch, but the watermarks are not all the same size. It looks like
> it's the same opacity but not the same size.
>
> Here are 2 examples:
>
> larger watermark: http://imgur.com/TZYQZLLl.png
> smaller watermark: http://imgur.com/XiPxkozl.png

Well, cannot tell if it is the same size or not from a crop which is
possibly not the same size. Can you post both images without crop?

> Both were exported on the same batch.
>
> Here are my export options:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/eS5L2AF.png
>
> How can I make the watermarks the same size?

Before guessing, let's see both images completely...

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B