> BTW, both were cropped in DT. Are you implying the watermark scale
> which is set to 85% is according to the original size of the image
> before any DT processing?

No I was not implying this. My guess was correct, you have both images
in different format (portrait and landscape).

I can now bet :) In the watermark iop you need to select the scale of
the watermark based on the "smaller" side of your image. This way both
should be the same size as the smaller side of both image are of the
same size. Note that using the smaller side is also working for square
images.

Last comment, I'm also using a style at export time with a watermark
all the time without issue.

Regards,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B