You can move the images from inside DT. Select the images you want to move,
and then under "Selected images" click the "Move" button.

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 9:23 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mon, 09 May 2016 07:11:26 +0200
> Pascal Obry <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Le dimanche 08 mai 2016 à 20:53 -0700, [email protected] a
> >écrit :
> >> Fairly soon, I will be running out of space on my 2tb drive. I will
> >> need to move the images to another drive.
> >>
> >> How do I update the database? Is there some script?
> >
> >You don't have to update the database if you move the picture from
> >dt. I'm doing that all the time to keep my picture on a network RAID
> >drive.
>
> Sorry, I'm not sure that I understand. Are you saying:
>
> * It's possible to move the image inside DT or
> * Move them in midnight commander and then reimport them in DT and
>   cleanup with the script (which I didn't think of when I asked the
>   question)
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> sknahT
>
> vyS
>
> ____________________________________________________________________________
> darktable user mailing list
> to unsubscribe send a mail to
> [email protected]
>
>

____________________________________________________________________________
darktable user mailing list
to unsubscribe send a mail to [email protected]

Reply via email to