At least it was a sony dsc hx10v. Stupid thing broke. I thought the battery
just needed to be replaced. When I got the new battery (and then three
after that) it would charge and then the red flashing battery icon would
appear. My dad has the same camera so I sent him one of the batteries. Now
he is going to have four new batteries. Luckily my aunt hates her new
camera so she is going to sell it to me. It is a Nikon 3200.... D3200...
something like that!

--