> It seems that my viewer is not color managed.  What viewer do you use that
is color managed? I use the one recommended by Riley Brandt, Geeqie. I have
version 1.2.2 installed.

Or else Something happened. The Global Options of "Export Selected" no
longer behave the same way it did. When I saved anything I used to
need the profile
set to sRGB or else it would save dark. Now when I save from darktable the
image is more saturated. Here is what I'm seeing: none of them are close.
adobe is the best one. 720 and 709 are kinda cool (it gives the HDR effect)
but it makes the knife handles (dark things) blur together. I just
noticed.... the original image is 8 meg big while the test images are less
than How can I get my image to be as close to the original as possible?
how to interpret file names:
the first triplet is profile
the second is intent
the third is style which I figured out needed to be set to none.​
 but I have since upload everything to facebook and all of the images but
one are the same now. I wonder why. ​
 709-im-none.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BweRamx9lXSLRnpINHZ5YWxPcUk/view?usp=drive_web>
​​