The issue seems to be that all of the viewers I've tried I save with a
different profile and that used to mean it would save a little different
now they all don't save differently except those I've already mentioned...
linearrec709/720. However, when I upload it to facebook the colors are not
the same as my viewers show  (used geeqie gwenview showfoto imageviewer).

--