Hi Guys,

I stumbled on an odd behavior. DT 2.2.1 on Ubuntu 16.04. I did the following:

1. Have a folder on the local drive with 200+ images all corrected everything is good.
2. Removed the images from the collection
3. Copy the images on a NAS share (my archive location)
4. Imported them and noticed not all thumbnails look right.

the setting is 11 for fitting pictures horizontally

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7tfsuczqc8527c/Screenshot%20from%202017-01-15%2021-53-39.png?dl=0

If I am to change it to 7 it looks right

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hajfcfy08ti7io6/Screenshot%20from%202017-01-15%2021-54-26.png?dl=0

And the only thing done is to change the slider on the bottom about the size of the thumbnails.

I double checked and the pictures have not lost the corrections. If I open the image in DT and do minor change - back and forth - the thumbnail will be corrected but I didn't expect this to happen.

Also - I do cache the thumbnails on the disk (enable disk backend) in core options but never have seen such a behavior.

I tried to check for updated xmp (core option look for updated xmp) but DT did not find any (then I turned off the option to speed it up).

Anybody seen this? What would be the best approach to have the thumbs right without going to each image?

Regards,