Am Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017, 15:21:12 CET schrieb I. Ivanov:
> On 2017-01-17 02:59 PM, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017, 12:20:52 CET schrieb I. Ivanov:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> >> bojo@cheetah:~$ echo "select max(id) from images"  | sqlite3
> >> ~/.config/darktable/library.db
> >> Error: incomplete SQL: select max(id) from images
> >
> > Not sure why sqlite doesn't like the query, let's try it like this (and
> > make sure it's all in a single line when pasting to the shell):
> >
> > echo "select id from images order by id desc limit 1"  | sqlite3
> > ~/.config/
> > darktable/library.db
>
> Here it is (I had to put ; after 1)
>
> bojo@cheetah:~$ echo "select id from images order by id desc limit 1;"
>
> | sqlite3 ~/.config/darktable/library.db
>
> 91689
>
> Also redid the first statement (again added ;)
>
> bojo@cheetah:~$ echo "select max(id) from images;"  | sqlite3
> ~/.config/darktable/library.db
> 91689
> bojo@cheetah:~$ cd ~/.cache/darktable/mipmaps-`echo -n
> $HOME/.config/darktable/library.db |
>
>  > sha1sum | cut -f1 -d ' '`.d
>
> bojo@cheetah:~/.cache/darktable/mipmaps-c98cb315109ad10973463fc5119a5bb09089
> cf2b.d$ for i in *; do echo -n "$i: "; ls $i/|sort -n | tail -1; done
> 0: 91689.jpg
> 1: 91557.jpg
> 2: 81394.jpg
> 3: 91640.jpg
> 4: 91610.jpg
> bojo@cheetah:~/.cache/darktable/mipmaps-c98cb315109ad10973463fc5119a5bb09089
> cf2b.d$
> > Tobias
> > [...]

Thanks, all of that looks reasonable, there are no thumbnails in the cache
that belong to not-yet existing images. So whatever is causing the wrong
thumbnails for you must be a bug we haven't seen so far. Please open a new bug
report on
http://darktable.org/redmine/projects/darktable/issues/new/
and attach your screenshots there, too.

> Bojidar