Hello Horst,

I guess you have an opencl memory issue.

Your log says:
[opencl_nlmeans] couldn't enqueue kernel! -4
[default_process_tiling_opencl_ptp] couldn't run process_cl() for module
'nlmeans' in tiling mode: 0
[opencl_pixelpipe] failed to run module 'nlmeans'. fall back to cpu path

I had a similar problem in the beginning and asked for help here in the group.
The issue for me was solved by adding/changing the following parameter in
darktablerc: opencl_memory_headroom=700
The default value is 300. But this is too small for my GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

I gave the benchmark a try.

With opencl_memory_headroom=700 I get: pixel pipeline processing took 10,516
secs (20,128 CPU)

With opencl_memory_headroom=300 I get: pixel pipeline processing took 19,839
secs (92,520 CPU)

Big difference.

Matthias