On Sun, Mar 26, 2017, at 06:03, Remco Viëtor wrote:

> But, while the *camera* has been added to the Lensfun database, but *lens*
> correction data
> aren't available (so far). You might try using the profiles for the Canon g7x
> ('Mk I').

Indeed, the camera has the same lens as the "Mark I", and the recently added
lensfun camera profile simply maps to the lens profile for that camera. If the
lensfun database updating options aren't working for you, try putting the
attached profile into ~/.local/share/lensfun and restarting darktable.

--
jys

<lensdatabase>

    <camera>
        <maker>Canon</maker>
        <model>Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II</model>
        <model lang="en">PowerShot G7 X Mark II (3:2)</model>
        <mount>canonG7X</mount>
        <cropfactor>2.72</cropfactor>
    </camera>

    <camera>
        <maker>Canon</maker>
        <model>Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II 4:3</model>
        <model lang="en">PowerShot G7 X Mark II (4:3)</model>
        <mount>canonG7X</mount>
        <cropfactor>2.94</cropfactor>
    </camera>

    <camera>
        <maker>Canon</maker>
        <model>Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II 16:9</model>
        <model lang="en">PowerShot G7 X Mark II (16:9)</model>
        <mount>canonG7X</mount>
        <cropfactor>2.85</cropfactor>
    </camera>

</lensdatabase>