I correctly received the "other post" he replied to through the
mail-list, and I didn't received any reply from you. So I'm guessing
that you have a problem receiving DT mails (maybe marked as spam?),
and that you replied only to him. On Gmail use "reply to all" to
include the mail-list address.
Regards,
Guillermo