Hi,

Two more things you can do to verify everything is OK:
- run darktable-cmstest; if it reports "Your system seems to be
correctly configured" on the last line, you should be OK (it'll also
output the path of the profile in use, check that, too, so you don't
end up using some generic profile); if it reports "Better check your
system setup - some monitors reported different profiles You may
experience inconsistent color rendition between color managed
applications", it's time to investigate further

- you can also use the command dispwin -V path/to/your/profile.icc to
check if it's loaded; I previously had some cases where the colour
management settings did not work for some reason. If it outputs
"Verify: 'path/to/your/profile.icc' IS loaded (discrepancy 0.0%)",
everything is OK. If not, you can force loading of the profile with
dispwin -V path/to/your/profile.icc. To switch between profiled and
non-profiled mode, you can use dispwin -U (unload)

Kofa