hi, Roman,

> That is monochrome camera, it does not have any CFA filters, so color
> matrix would not do anything useful. I.e. missing color matrix is the
> correct color matrix, i think.

thanks for your reply.  that makes sense to me.  (well, i can imagine
that the "brightness" recorded by the sensor might be non-linear, so
some sort of compensation might make sense, but i don't know if that
would be a "color matrix", or some other transformation offered by
darktable.)

however, the current behavior of darktable is to apply some sort of
default color matrix, which ends up giving an odd, magenta (?) tint to
my photos.  is there an obvious way to get darktable to say, "ah, 'Leica
Camera AG LEICA M MONOCHROM (Typ 246)', so no color matrix"?

cheers, Greg