Am Wed, 5 Jul 2017 16:59:31 +0200
schrieb Romano Giannetti <romanof...@rgtti.com>:

> On 05/07/17 14:28, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2017, 13:51:47 CEST schrieb Аl Воgnеr:
> >>
> >> Here is a screenshot, where you see that 144 did not change the
> >> size, but the colors of the letters, especially in yellow and blue:
> >> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bx7crlmGDudaQVB3Qy11SVdLYlE
> > I don't see any yellow text in that screenshot. Or otherwise
> > colored one. Maybe try setting the DPI to something even bigger,
> > say, 300. Does that change anything?
>
> Neither do I, --- at 100% it is ok on my screen. Could be an aliasing
> artifact? I mean, are you sure that your screen panel has the
> resolution (physical) that the software is thinking it has?

Well, it was *very* colored, a few letters in yellow, then in blue,
then white or black, a.s.o. I saw this e.g. in the left and right panel,
and when I selected a filmroll.

At the moment everything looks nearly perfect, a little bit too large
fonts, but white letters on dark background in the panels. I have set
180dpi in darktablerc und 144dpi for the system. Because of the
troubles I think I will keep this setting for a while.

In theory I have a little bit less than 140dpi. The monitor reports
itself the resolution is 3840x2160@60Hz (708.48 x 398.52 mm from the
PA328Q manual).

Al