* Michael <bmi...@gmail.com> [10-09-17 14:08]:
> Only if you have a perfectly square object you're aspecting. Otherwise you
> get a qudangle .
>
> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 1:50 PM, David Vincent-Jones <david...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > The 4 lines are totally independent .... simply  try it
> >
> > You might want to try the perspective module first and then if that is
> > not satisfactory the C&R will make the impossible possible.
> >
> > Between the perspective module and the C&R dt has extraordinary
> > correction capability.
> >
> > David
> >
> > On 10/09/2017 09:16 AM, Michael wrote:
> > > Nothing about aligning the four lines independent of each other

> > lists.darktable.org
> >

> --

I have no idea what a "qudangle" is and google doesn't help.

my experience with keystone using usually full straightens a
rectangle/square object to appear as if viewing from directly in front.

I don't understand your problem, it appears to work correctly for me and
has for several years now.  and I use it frequently, usually to straighten
a soccer scoreboard to appear as if viewing from directly in front.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode