On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org> wrote:

> I have no idea what a "qudangle" is and google doesn't help.
>
> my experience with keystone using usually full straightens a
> rectangle/square object to appear as if viewing from directly in front.
>
> I don't understand your problem, it appears to work correctly for me and
> has for several years now.  and I use it frequently, usually to straighten
> a soccer scoreboard to appear as if viewing from directly in front.

Meant unless you are keystoning on a square or a rectangle you will wind up
with a trapezoid. And then with quite a few of the pictures I do not have a
corner to focus on because another object is in its way. I want to be able
to line up on vertical line and then on a parallel line. Then on a
horizontal and then on one of its parallel line.
--