Am 13.10.2017 um 14:09 schrieb Rohn Shearer:
> I'm new to this list, so I apologize if I am doing something wrong here.
> I'm also new to DT & this is the first I've heard of lensfun. Is there
> anything I need to do other than install the lensfun packages to get DT
> to use them?

No. That should already do it.
If your lens or camera is not yet supported -> check the lensfun online
database as suggested in this thread.
To update lensfun to use that latest data, use the lensfun-update-data
tool that you might need to install (in OpenSUSE it is in the
lensfun-tools package that you can install with yast or zypper or rpm or
whatever).

Cheers,
Michael