On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:10:17 +1100, thokster <thoks...@gmail.com> wrote:

Am 12.02.2018 um 13:51 schrieb Robert Krawitz:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2018 20:45:45 -0800, Robert Bieber wrote:
If you shot these on a tripod, you can select them both in the light
table view and click the HDR button.  If it's handheld, I don't
think Darktable can really do that level of compositing. You'll need
to manually align them in Gimp or something similar and mask the sky
appropriately
Hugin would be a better option for at least the alignment part of that.