On 11/03/18 09:45, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
> It would be interesting to know just what 'rawtherapee' is doing that dt
> does not. I am sure that somebody could enlighten us.

I think that's the point. I would not drop any of the existing modules,
they all seem have their use case, and probably give more control. To
the expert, which I think I am not.
An now RT comes into the game: If by general consent RT does a better
job at denoising with a single click, it might be worth to look at what
they are doing. And maybe add that as "deniose aio" (all in one). Or
whatever you want to call it after understanding the algorithm.
Best regards, and of course, thanks for dt,

Michael Staats