On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 21:51:49 +0100
Michael Rasmussen <m...@miras.org> wrote:

> I am core developer of another open source project - Claws Mail, where
> we have also had reports lately of strange errors. The common
> denominator for all the users reporting those strange problems was that
> they were all using Arch Linux.

To the DT developers: What we kind off narrowed the Arch problem down
to is that whenever Arch makes major upgrades of libc and glib the
transition between old and new versions sometimes is not consistent
across all libraries resulting in missing runtime references til
libraries. ldd is your friend ;-)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
"Why must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love
you knowing nothing?"
                -- Lloyd Cole and the Commotions