François,

> Bonjour,

Bonsoir,

> I am wondering how to use this module: once the automatic corrections
> are done, how to save them? If I quit this module the image falls
> back
> to the previous state and all corrections are lost....
>
> How to use it?

Nothing to save. You seem to be using it ok. In dt every action are
always saved. When you quite a module it should not undo the
modification.

What OS?

Do you see the module in the history stack?

Is that issue reproducible with any module?

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B