Hello,

DT 2.4.2 / Ubuntu 16.04 / Dell E5530 / i3110 2.4 GHz.

I have some photos that were taken with another camera, which time was a few
wminutes away from the actual one.

I used the geotagging module to correct it, but I can't remember the value.

I thought I could retrieve this clicking on to the magnifier symbol within the
geotagging module, but instead DT becomes kind of frozen for a couple of
minutes.

That means : it is not possible to select anything anymore. Then all returns to
normal again, but no information is displayed into the geotagging module field.

Did I miss sometihing ?

Regards,

J.-Luc