Am 18.04.2018 um 21:40 schrieb frieder:
Am Mittwoch, den 18.04.2018, 18:13 +0200 schrieb Ulrich Pegelow:
No, that's not what I would want to see (which version of darktable
are
you using). The final lines of the output should look something like:

It is darktable 2.2.1 on Debian Linux the higest version I can get at
the moment.

OK, then '-d opencl -d memory' does not give information on GPU peak usage. That feature had been introduced with 2.4.

My recommendation: if performance during export plays any role for you then you should go for the higher amount of GPU memory.

Ulrich