Am Donnerstag, 26. April 2018, 13:22:34 CEST schrieb Timur Davletshin:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/14sZLgnpZSV5W3pw1K_8owHW29Heq9EWz/view?usp=d
> rivesdk — there is nothing special about those sidecar files, it is the same
> I described earlier. They come from my lazy habit of editing mostly only
> first file in the set with same light conditions. Then I just copy
> respective module settings and adjust individual like 'spot removal' if
> needed.

Did you report that to redmine? I thing I remember it being mentioned but I
can't find any ticket.

I am thinking about only importing masks that are actually used in the image
when loading a sidecar (I have the code for that already), but I am not sure
if that is going to break some workflows where you want to keep masks.

Tobias

[...]