> Message du 07/05/18 17:11
> De : "Abhijit Kshirsagar"
> A : darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] SDXC Card not detected
>

> My workflow (which worked on the previous cards) was as follows. Comments
> welcome.

Hello,

1. Use Shotwell to import all media from the card onto my hard drive.
> [.../...]

> It also imports videos which is good.
Rapid Photo Dowloader does all this too :
https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi69Of8jfTaAhWLalAKHSbeC9oQFgg8MAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.damonlynch.net%2Frapid%2Fdownload.html&usg=AOvVaw38YZQ1R-Q882Rg1khWTSMD
It can save your photos / videos on a second device at the same time it loads
them from your card.
> 2. After I import RAW files using Shotwell, I just open darktable to process
> and generate the JPGs.
Sensible.
> Since shotwell was unable to import from the new card, I tried to use DT for
> import (after watching some youtube tutotials) and realised DT doesn't see
> the card either.
There, I am a bit lost : if you can see the contents of your card from within
the file selector, why would not it be possible from DT or any other program ?

J.-Luc