Hi Tobias, I copyed one image to windows using the SD card and then same
image to linux with digikam using USB cable (PTP), then I copyed image in
window to a pendrive and I used  pendrive in linux.
diff say "Los ficheros binarios Imágenes/Fotos/2018-05-17/IMG_0086.CR2 y
/media/sergio/B618-8AF1/IMG_0086.CR2 son distintos" that is something like
"binary files are differents"

Kind regrads.