Lorenzo,

thank you for the solution. I think I understood the idea behind.

It took some time to search for WIN 10 equivalent tools and all the
translations for the related darktable module names.

One problem with removing a deactivated module is the fact, that it is
visible but deactivated in the history stack but no longer attached to
the active module group. Therefore I have to find it, what I personally
think is not too logic at all.

In other words, used but deactivated modules should stay in the
activated modules group.

Haribo M