Ciao Matthieu,
please apologize but I was confused by the page layout that was very
similar to darktable.org (so I thought you were writing a two-languages
article for darktable.org).
Since this is not exactly this way, I think dt webmaster will go on with an
only-English website like it is today.

In this case can I publish the italian version on my blog?
Of course all credits will be clearly published as well!

Thanks,
Maurizio