* darkta...@911networks.com <darkta...@911networks.com> [03-17-19 12:40]:
> DT 2.6.1 on Manjaro
>
> I have the same problem but me it's my Fuji. First image is captured
> and then everything freezes.
>
> Removing the SD card is a bad option, because I want to see the image
> large so I can keep on working to make it look right and removing the
> sd card every couple of photos is not a viable option.
>
> With DT 2.4 serie, it used to work. Not with 2.6.0 and not with 2.6.1
>
> Is the problem with DT or with libgphoto?
>
> sknahT
>
> vyS
>
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:11:42 +0100
> Kneops <kne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I noticed that the images are captured and saved on disk, it's just
> >that DT freezes and I have to quit and restart, but then again I can
> >only capture one image until it freezes again. Oh well, for now I
> >will be using the cameras live view to scan and copy images to
> >memory card.

> >> No, last time I tested tethering with my D850 it worked just fine.
> >> Zero issue I was even impressed by this as I had mixed experience
> >> with previous camera and dt version.

> sknahT
>
> vyS

so you have decided that there is a problem.  to get that problem fixed,
someone will need to file a bug report including observed problems and
their environment (camera, dt ver, operating system, ... )

in case you didn't know, the addr is:
  https://redmine.darktable.org/projects/darktable/issues

be explicit, you are the ONLY one who sees what you see.  others may see
similar but ...

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode