Hi Jack,

Can I ask for clarification please? openCL on Intel CPU is black listed *regardless of the GPU* (Nvidia / Radeon) or this affects only the build in Intel GPU (that is integrated on the processor)?

Thank you,

On 2019-08-16 14:56, Jack Bowling wrote:

I believe the devs found that the current Intel opencl implementation was simply much slower than doing the grunt work on the CPU so they blacklisted the Intel chips to prevent the inevitable moaning about slow opencl render times. Apparently, Intel is working on new opencl code so perhaps this will change in the future.

Jack